Ready to start? Download the app.
One app, with many features, to help you:
- Click to call a registered nurse 24/7
- Access personalized pregnancy information and content
- Link to your pregnancy benefits and cost estimator tools
- Monitor your pregnancy with a weight tracker
- Set reminders to take vitamins
- Keep track of calendar appointments and user-specified events
- Take health assessments, with the ability to consult a maternity program nurse by phone
- Read weekly developments that typically occur throughout your pregnancy
- Search symptoms and concerns that may arise during your pregnancy
- Track your baby’s movements with a kick counter
Apple, App Store and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc.
The UnitedHealthcare Healthy Pregnancy® application is only available to eligible members of certain employer-sponsored plans. Application registration is required.
Insurance coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or its affiliates. Administrative services provided by UnitedHealthCare Services, Inc. or their affiliates.
The information provided under the Maternity Support Program is for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be nor should be construed as medical and/or nutritional advice. Participants should consult an appropriate health care professional to determine what may be right for them. Employers are responsible for ensuring that any wellness programs they offer to their employees comply with applicable state and/or federal law, including, but not limited to, GINA, ADA and HIPAA wellness regulations, which in many circumstances contain maximum incentive threshold limits for all wellness programs combined that are generally limited to 30 percent of the cost of self-only coverage of the lowest-cost plan, as well as obligations for employers to provide certain notices to their employees. Employers should discuss these issues with their own legal counsel.